Constituted 24 June 1921 in the Organized Reserves as the 375th Field Artillery and assigned to the 100th Division. Organized December 1921 with Headquarters at Charleston, West Virginia. Redesignated 30 January 1942 as the 375th Field Artillery Battalion. Ordered into active military service, less personnel, and organized 15 November 1942 at Fort Jackson, South Carolina as an element of the 100th Infantry Division. Inactivated 12 January 1946 at Camp Patrick Henry (Newport News), Virginia.
Ardennes - Alsace
* Distinctive Insignia of the 375th Field Artillery Battalion courtesy of the
WWII battalion commander, Colonel Ray Renola, USA (Ret.)