Constituted 24 June 1921 in the Organized Reserves as the 374th Field Artillery and assigned to the 100th Division. Organized December 1921 with Headquarters at Clarksburg, West Virginia. Redesignated 30 January 1942 as the 374th Field Artillery Battalion. Ordered into active military service, less personnel, and organized 15 November 1942 at Fort Jackson, South Carolina as an element of the 100th Infantry Division. Inactivated 12 January 1946 at Camp Kilmer, New Jersey.
Ardennes - Alsace