Constituted 12 July 1929 in the Organized Reserves as the 373d Field Artillery and assigned to the 100th Division. Organized April 1930 with Headquarters at Huntington, West Virginia. Reorganized October 1932 at Cincinnati, Ohio; April 1934 at Wheeling, West Virginia, and April 1937 at Lexington, Kentucky. Redesignated 30 January 1942 as the 373d Field Artillery Battalion. Ordered into active military service, less personnel, and organized 15 Ordered into active military service, less personnel, and organized 15 November 1942 at Fort Jackson, South Carolina as an element of the 100th Infantry Division. Inactivated 12 January 1946 at Camp Patrick Henry (Newport News), Virginia.
Ardennes - Alsace